17 Nisan 2012 Salı

Self Shootings with Canon Eos 550D

Photos taken with Canon 550D, 550 D and own the images shown, images taken with Canon 550 D, mosques, photos, flower photos, landscape photos, istanbul photos, their images shown I take photos with your camera to Canon 550 D Thoroughly curiosity for photography increased in recent months, what you shared this with the ceiling. Not to exceed my budget a little bit of camera preferences, but in the end prefer to take my camera Canon EOS 550 D model in Istanbul Eminonu, in the passage that I bought Khayyam. Three weeks before the first experiments that I have had the opportunity this weekend makinemle. Emergence of jobs due to work load and not the account had grown up to the first shots this week. What will occur, what I can do this with curiosity and excitement did not know to three weeks. Anyway, without further ado, let me share with you photos I took.















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder